- The local tip trip! Every council’s tip has a section for wood, green waste etc but some may reject certain wood to be dumped simply if it has been treated with varnish or special paint. Always ring your local council to confirm before you make that trip. If you decide to head down there, please be careful as this is a common type of rubbish that ends up damaging the interior of your car! If this doesn’t sound entirely like a good idea, let’s have a look at a few other options.
- Breaking it into smaller sections and making a fire in your back garden…tricky if you have neighbours who like to complain a lot and the council may not let you if it releases certain fumes from the varnish or paint.
- This isn’t an option but one we see a lot, customers think they can put the fence panels (broken up) into a wheely bin for the bin men to take. This won’t happen and they will refuse to take it alongside anything else you have in the bin.
- Hiring a skip – this can be an expensive option, especially if you need a permit to put the skip on the road. That can take weeks to apply for and cost even more.
- Waste Management London (that’s us!) can come and collect your garden waste for a fair and competitive price, our friendly team will let you know the cost, time and removal schedule. We recommend that you plan to have more rubbish removed in one go! Peace of mind. Head over to our contact form or talk with us on the live chat service.
From your loft to your basement, we have a dedicated and professional team to make the process as easy and efficient as possible.
From events to restaurant clearances and office removals, Waste Management London are here to help throughout the process.
We collect your scrap metal, pipeworks, copper and more. Covering London & Surrounding areas, contact us today.
Professional Family Run Business
We pride ourselves on delivering an ethical, engaging experience that we're proud of.
Recycling is at the heart of our work
We recycle a large amount of waste that we collect, as part of our company policy and responsibility
We're always fair and honest with our price
Every job is quoted first and all charges are completely transparent, you are always kept informed.